What information do we collect?
When navigating the Site, you can visit it anonymously. However, to enhance the functionality of our Site, we collect two types of information from you:
- Non-Personally Identifiable Data: This information will be made available or collected through your use of the site and we will not be able to identify the User from the information collected. Non-personal data being collected may include but not limited to aggregated usage information and technical information conveyed by the device used (eg. Type of device, browser and operating system used, language preferences and general census data.) We may also collect information of your activity on the Site (eg. Pages view, average session duration, actions and etc.)
- Personally Identifiable Data: This information refers to information that is identifiable or information relating to a single individual that renders them identifiable. This information can be collected when ordering or registering on our Site, signing up for our newsletter and etc. Such information includes personal details (eg. Name, email, contact number, addresses, credit card number and any other information provided by the User), device information (eg. Geolocation information, IP address and etc.) and other information related to your activity on the site. This information can only be collected when it is provided to us voluntarily by the Users through the use of our services, registering with our site or from third party providers (eg. Web analytics service providers.)
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs and to help us curate updates and advertisement best suited to your preferences and interests
- To improve our website: we continuously strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To communicate with you: your information helps us improve our customer service, our communication and execution of your customer service requests, and support needs more effectively
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested).
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. While there are measures implemented to protect and safeguard information, we cannot be held liable for the mischievous acts of those who gained unauthorised accesses or abuse our Site.
“Cookies” are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by walking into our physical store.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party collection of information
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com.
Personal Data Protection Act (Singapore)
By using this site, you agree to allow us to collect or use your information in an appropriate manner in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) of Singapore.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Site.